Soil & Co2
View as Grid List
Ada Power Aquarium Sand 2LAs low as ₹1,700.00
- Power Sand Contains Rich Organic Nutrients For Plant Roots, And Helps To Make An Ideal Environment For Bacteria Activity
- Power Sand Contains Rich Organic Nutrients For Plant Roots, And Helps To Make An Ideal Environment For Bacteria Activity Its Porous Volcanic Stones Secure Water Circulation, And Avoid The Stiffing Of The Substrate
- It Also Contains Rich Nutrients For Aquatic Plant Roots For A Long Period.
ADA Natural Eco-System Aquarium Colorado SandAs low as ₹1,500.00
- Type: natural eco-system aquarium colorado sand
- Quantity: 8Kg
- Colorado sand is natural sand, suitable for cosmetic sand of general aquarium tanks and planted aquariums, reddish color sand makes an atmosphere of natural river bed inside the aquarium
Continuum FloraViv K, Potassium Liquid For Freshwater Planted Aquarium 250 Ml-QFVK250₹750.00
- Flora•Viv K is a high quality, concentrated, bio-available, potassium supplement for freshwater planted aquariums
- It is designed to provide critical supplemental potassium for biological processes in all plants, such as photosynthesis, nutrient uptake, and strong root growth.
- Potassium deficiency in plants often causes chlorosis, and is seen as pale leaves even tissue decay.
- Other deficiencies can cause similar symptoms, such as deficiencies in nitrogen, iron and magnesium.
- Flora•Viv products contain no toxic polycycloglutaracetal or glutaraldehyde.
Continuum Flora•Viv Grow Freshwater Plant Growth Fertilizer, 250mL-QFVG250₹650.00
- Flora•Viv Grow is a high quality, bio-available, fertilizer for freshwater planted aquariums containing nitrogen in a safe form for aquatic use.
- Flora•Viv Grow also contains kelp extract, known to accelerate freshwater plant growth.
- Whereas some companies use Urea as an inexpensive nitrogen source, Flora•Viv Grow utillizes only sodium nitrate because urea, the main source of nitrogen in urine, can release toxic ammonia into the aquarium, which may irritate fishes gills and cause sickness and death at pH values over 7.0. Flora•Viv products contain no polycycloglutaracetal or glutaraldehyde.