View as Grid List
Tetra Bits Complete Fish Food for Growth and Health, 300g/1000ml₹835.00
- Aquarium fish food
- Maintains colour and shape of tropical fishes
- Ingredients : fish and fish derivatives, vegetable protein extract, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, molluses and crustaceans, yeast, minerals, algae, oils and fats
Continuum Captiv•Phos Fe Phosphate Remover 300 G-QCPFE300₹1,210.00
- Reef•Basis - Captiv Phos Fe is a supreme quality, granular ferric oxide based filtration medium particularly selected for sensitive aquarium environments.
- It is designed to remove free phosphates and silicates that can act as a fertilizer for unwanted algae or diatoms, directly from the water and will also remove phosphate bearing dissolved organics.
- It will not kill algae and does not contain any algaecides. It is safe for all marine and freshwater life.
Continuum Bio Viv•HUFA Vitamin Supplement For Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium 250 Ml-QBVH250₹1,800.00
- Bio•Viv HUFA essential lipid and vitamin complex provides essential Omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA for growth and health of all fishes.
- It is particularly recommended for fish suffering from HLLE, head and lateral line erosion as a dietary supplement, and for immune system support.
- No medicinal claims are made for this use.
- It is designed to work with Bio•Viv M or F multivitamin and results will be enhanced by simultaneous use
- It does not require refrigeration, but refrigeration after opening will prolong its shelf life significantly.
- Bio•Viv HUFA contains no glycerin, polysorbates or sugars.
Exotica Discusfood Grand Champion Fish Food (80 g)₹600.00
- For all discus and other demanding tropical fish
- With bioactive formula
- For health, colour and growth
Australian Blackworms Sinking Pellets, 82 Gm₹850.00
- Australian Blackworm Sinking Pellets are specially balanced aquatic food with high protein for tropical fish. Daily diet for all freshwater and marine fish.
- Offering superior color enhancement while helping your pet retain their beauty year round
- These slow sinking pellets are processed from blackworms (lumbriculus variegatus) and fortified with the finest ingredients and vital vitamins. The fish get more healthy and their growth rate improves .
- Suitable for all freshwater and most of the marine fish
- Weight: 82 Grams
Australian Blackworms Plus SpinachAs low as ₹410.00
- "SPINACH PLUS" FREEZE DRIED BLACK WORMS .This This range has finely cut up pieces of Spinach added to Black Worms. This product is packed in a convenient storage container Blackworms are a naturally occuring aquatic worm that is commercially cultivated and dried in a way to retain all its goodness
- Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms are 100% all natural. No Preservatives are used in the processing of these worms.
- High protein food suitable for fresh and saltwater aquarium fish
- Freeze dried blackworms are a very clean, convenient and nutritious fish food. They are high in protein (66%!) making them an ideal growth food. These cubes can be pressed to the glass. Fish go crazy for them...
- No Preservatives are used in the processing of these worms.
Australian Blackworms Bio PigmentAs low as ₹410.00
- "bio pigment plus" freeze dried black worms. This range and is to bring out of colours in your fishes in a natural way. It is made with a combination of spinach, spirulina algae, carophyll pink and black worms. These additives are well known to enhance the colour of aquarium fishes. this product is packed in a convenient storage container
- Blackworms are a naturally occuring aquatic worm that is commercially cultivated and dried in a way to retain all its goodness
- Freeze dried australian blackworms are 100% all natural. No preservatives are used in the processing of these worms
- High protein food suitable for fresh and saltwater aquariums
- Freeze dried blackworms are a very clean, convenient and nutritious fish food. They are high in protein (66%!) making them an ideal growth food. These cubes can be pressed to the glass. Fish go crazy for them