We want you to
- feel comfortable using our web sites
- feel secure submitting information to us
- contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
As these public environments are accessible by third parties, it is likely that third parties may gather and collate and use such information for their own purposes. You should accordingly be careful when deciding to share any of your Personal Information in such public environments.
www.aquanatureonline.com is not legally responsible to you or any third party for any damages that you or any third party may suffer howsoever arising from your disclosure of Personal Information in any public environment. Disclosing your personal information in a public environment is at your own risk.
What information www.aquantureonline.com collects?
We will automatically receive and collect certaain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our wed server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies", sent to your brower from a
1. web server cookie stored on your hard drive
2. an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
3. the domain server through which you access our service
4. the type of computer you're using
5. the type of web browser you're using
we may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
1. name including first and last name
2. alternate email address
3. mobile phone number and contact details
4. ZIP/Postal code
5. demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned);
6. preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on);
7. Opinions of features on our websites.
we may also collect the following information:
1. about the pages you visit/access
2. the links you click on our site
3. the number of times you access the page
you can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED BY www.aquanatureonline.com
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our sites to your interest
- to get in touch with you when necessary
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a survey respondent
- notify you if you win any contest; and
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- recognize your access privileges to our Web sites
- track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player's progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- make sure that you don't see the same ad repeatedly
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our Web sites
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission
- to provide products or services you've requested
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
Though www.aquanatureonline.com makes the best of the efforts to provide an accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. www.aquanatureonline.com can only confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, www.aquanatureonline.com will have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mis-priced, www.aquanatureonline.com may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and www.aquanatureonline.com will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that www.aquanatureonline.com accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to www.aquanatureonline.com dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
- www.aquanatureonline.com ship & deliver products only in India and for domestic (India) buyers.
- Orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies who are our logistic partners.
- Orders are shipped within 10 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation.
- Delivery of the shipment subject to Courier Company norms.
- Aquanature and its online store www.aquanatureonline.com is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company within 10 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation.
- Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Order). Aquanature and its online store www.aquanatureonline.com is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
Shipping charges will vary from destination to destination and the volume of the products.
In India, some state governments levies the Octroi charges when the product enters the state.
The Octroi charge is payable by the recipient at the time of delivery. The courier will collect the Octroi amount from the recipient at the time of delivery.
All cancellations of orders will be handled as per our Standard Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by www.aquanatureonline.com:
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. www.aquanatureonline.com reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
Situations that may result in order being canceled include:
- limitations on quantities available
- Inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
We may in certain case require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Cancellation by Customer:
Cancellation of your order by you before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped, you can do one of the following:
- If your product has shipped but has not yet been delivered, contact Customer Support and inform them of the same
- If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product.
In order to get a defective item replaced, contact Customer Care via Contact Us Page or call on(tel no), within 30 days from the date of delivery. The defective product or part of the product will be recalled and a replacement will be shipped immediately.
Refund and Return Policy
In case you are not happy with the quality of the product or the product doesn't fit properly, you can return the product to us. We will replace the product or refund entire amount.
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with original box and invoice to:
Plot No.654, Jay Laxmi Building,
Korakendra Lane, Near Kalpna Chawla Chowk,
Opp Aditya Banquets, Borivli West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
The refund process will be initiated once we have received the product(s). Typically refunds are processed in less than 20 working days. It may take a few extra days for the cheque to be delivered to your billing address, and for the funds to be credited to your account, once you deposit the cheque.