View as Grid List
Exotica Discusfood Grand Champion Fish Food (80 g)₹600.00
- For all discus and other demanding tropical fish
- With bioactive formula
- For health, colour and growth
Australian Blackworms Sinking Pellets, 82 Gm₹850.00
- Australian Blackworm Sinking Pellets are specially balanced aquatic food with high protein for tropical fish. Daily diet for all freshwater and marine fish.
- Offering superior color enhancement while helping your pet retain their beauty year round
- These slow sinking pellets are processed from blackworms (lumbriculus variegatus) and fortified with the finest ingredients and vital vitamins. The fish get more healthy and their growth rate improves .
- Suitable for all freshwater and most of the marine fish
- Weight: 82 Grams
Australian Blackworms Plus SpinachAs low as ₹410.00
- "SPINACH PLUS" FREEZE DRIED BLACK WORMS .This This range has finely cut up pieces of Spinach added to Black Worms. This product is packed in a convenient storage container Blackworms are a naturally occuring aquatic worm that is commercially cultivated and dried in a way to retain all its goodness
- Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms are 100% all natural. No Preservatives are used in the processing of these worms.
- High protein food suitable for fresh and saltwater aquarium fish
- Freeze dried blackworms are a very clean, convenient and nutritious fish food. They are high in protein (66%!) making them an ideal growth food. These cubes can be pressed to the glass. Fish go crazy for them...
- No Preservatives are used in the processing of these worms.
Australian Blackworms Bio PigmentAs low as ₹410.00
- "bio pigment plus" freeze dried black worms. This range and is to bring out of colours in your fishes in a natural way. It is made with a combination of spinach, spirulina algae, carophyll pink and black worms. These additives are well known to enhance the colour of aquarium fishes. this product is packed in a convenient storage container
- Blackworms are a naturally occuring aquatic worm that is commercially cultivated and dried in a way to retain all its goodness
- Freeze dried australian blackworms are 100% all natural. No preservatives are used in the processing of these worms
- High protein food suitable for fresh and saltwater aquariums
- Freeze dried blackworms are a very clean, convenient and nutritious fish food. They are high in protein (66%!) making them an ideal growth food. These cubes can be pressed to the glass. Fish go crazy for them
Australian Blackworms Plain
- Black worms are a naturally occuring aquatic worm that is commercially cultivated and then dried in a way which retains all their goodness
- Black worms are an excellent, natural, high protein food for tropical fish and turtles
- It is an excellent food for finiky eaters and also for conditioning fish for breeding. Feeding: you may feed your fish several times a day, but only as much as they can eat in 5 minutes
Hikari Tropical Vibra Bites Discuss Fish FoodAs low as ₹300.00
- Incredible Color Enhancing Effect
Carefully selected color enhancing ingredients and the scientifically blended nutrient mix help bring out the brilliant colors of your fish,rapidly!
- A Worm-Like Stick With A Purpose
We developed a unique stick that readily moves with the current while slowly and randomly moving through the water column like live food would.
- A Completely Safe Live Food Alternative
HIKARI® TROPICAL VIBRA BITES™ was developed to have a shape and look of a live Blood Worm,something most tropical fish love.The uniquely balanced formulation offers nutrition live worms simply cannot,without the parasite or bacteria risks.
- Unique Ingredients Offer Outstanding Taste
The inclusion of mealworms and other carefully selected and tasty ingredients,make this a delicious offering most tropical fish immendiately attack time after time.*
*Results from extensive feeding trials at the HIKARI® Aquatic Lab in Japan.
- Incredible Color Enhancing Effect